Ministry Of Textiles And Jute Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority.It is most important job circular.Ministry Of Textiles And Jute Job Circular has been found my website. So, Everybody try to get it.Appeal to the learned Supreme Court to provide 1 (one) panel of lawyers interested in providing appropriate legal opinion / advice on the cases of the Jute Directorate under the Ministry of Textiles and Jute in the Supreme Court and for the proper handling of cases for the Jute Department in the respective courts.
(1) Applicant wise applicant must live in Dhaka and have integrity to handle the case in court with good reputation.
(2) In the Appellate Division of the Bangladesh Supreme Court, a minimum of 10 (ten) years of ignorance as a lawyer must be exhausted in the conduct of litigation.
(3) The wise lawyer must be complete ignorance of employment law, industrial law, labor law, commercial law, state / property law, company law, civil law, criminal law, contract law, property transfer law and money lending law.
(4) The age of the applicant should be at least 5 (forty-five) years.
(5) Initially appointed panel lawyers for a period of 03 (three) years.
(6) If the panel is appointed as a lawyer / legal adviser in another institution, it should be mentioned in the application.
(7) The applicant should specify the name, father’s name, mother’s name, current address, permanent address, telephone / cell number, email address, date of birth, nationality, educational qualification, enrollment date in Bangladesh Bar Council in the application.
(8) All educational qualification certificates, certificate of enrollment as a lawyer, certified copy of national identity card and 03 (three) copy passport size photograph should be attached to the application.
(9) The applicant should submit the application along with the Director General, Jute Department, Motijheel B / A, Dhaka-1000 by next 15/02/2020.
(10) Honorable (salary) negotiable.
(11) The decision of the Authority regarding the adoption, selection, and appointment of applications shall be final. This notice reserves the authority to partial / complete change / cancellation.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 28/01/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 15/02/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Ministry Of Textiles And Jute Job Circular 2020
Source: Independent 28 January 2020
Application Deadline: 15 February
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Ministry Of Textile & Jute .You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.Ministry Of Textile & Jute Circular was published in the last 2019 years.Ministry Of Textile & Jute has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Ministry Of Textile & Jute. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.