17th NTRCA Circular 2020 has been published by NTRCA Authority.The candidates will take the preliminary test in the first step in this test. Candidates who have passed the preliminary test will take the written test in step two. The next step will be to take the oral test of the candidates who pass the written test.
Applications are being invited from candidates willing to take part in the 17th Teacher Registration Test 2020, organized by the Government Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA), aimed at registering and certifying candidates interested in becoming teachers at private educational institutions in the country.
How to apply for the registration test:
(1) Candidates wishing to apply must download the form provided on this website http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
(2) Interested candidates need to apply online.
Preliminary Test Subject and Number Distribution:
(C) General Computation -25
(D) Common sense-25
Total number = 100
The written test time for each subject of 100 (one hundred) marks 3 (three) hours.
On the basis of the number obtained in the written test, the candidates will be selected for the oral examination according to the rules prescribed by the authorities in each regard.
Written Examination Center:
The candidates who pass the Preliminary Test will have written exams in Division 08 (eight) district cities of the country namely Rangpur, Rajshahi, Khulna, Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet and Mymensingh.
Candidates will take the preliminary test at the examination center completed by the candidate in the online application form.
Candidates who have passed the Preliminary Test will take the Written Examination in the following centers as opposed to their Preliminary Test Center:
Center of Preliminary Test:
Dinajpur, Rangpur, Gaibandha, Bogra,
Rajshahi, Naoga, Pabna, Kushtia,
Jessore, Khulna, Jamalpur, Mymensingh,
Tangail, Dhaka, Narayanganj, Gazipur,
Faridpur, Comilla, Noakhali, Chittagong,
Barisal, Patuakhali, Sylhet
Written Test Center:
Written exams will be held in Rangpur, Rajshahi, Khulna, Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet and Mymensingh.
Documents required to take the oral examination of candidates who have passed the written test:
(1) Admit Card for oral examination.
(2) Original copies of certificates of all educational qualifications.
(3) Original copy of the graduate level marksheet.
(4) Original copy of training certificate, if applicable.
(5) Original copy of national identity card.
Preliminary Test Schedule:
School level exams from 9:00 am to 10:00 am May 15, 2020 (Friday).
May 15, 2020 (Friday) 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm College level exams.
Written Exam Schedule:
August 07, 2020 (Friday) 9:00 am to 12:00 pm School level exams.
August 08, 2020 (Friday) 9:00 am to 12:00 pm College level exams.
Documents required to apply online:
(1) You must download the form online at http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
(2) Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualification.
(3) Candidates should apply according to the qualifications and terms.
(4) Application Fee: 350 TK.
(5) The signature of the candidate must be at the designated place of the form.
(7) Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature.The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.4 copies color photograph of newly taken size 300-300 pixels & Candidate’s signature Size 300-80.
“17th NTRCA Circular 2020”
Deadline for Deposit Online Application and Examination Fees:
(A) Apply Online: January 23, 2020 4:00 pm
(B) Apply Online: 12 Feb 2020 till 12:00 pm
If the PIN number is lost, you need to recover it:
If user ID is known: NTRCA <Space> Help <Space> User <Space> User ID & send to 16222
If PIN number is known: NTRCA <Space> Help <Space> Pin <Space> Pin Number & send to 16222
17th NTRCA Circular 2020
There is even a PDF file of the application and a direct link to the application is given. I hope every candidate can apply very easily on our site. How to Apply for the 17th (NTRCA) Registration Exam What documents do you need to apply? All information, including the exam schedule, is discussed in clear language. The applicant will get all the necessary information here. The date from which the application can be made and will be completed.