Looking for job opportunities in the education industry and hitting a wall? Maybe you were restricting your search to limited job titles. Maybe you were looking in the wrong places. But now you are at the right place!
Education jobs are evergreen at least as far as we can see in the future. There are always things that need to be taught, institutions that will organize education and operations needed for that institution to run.
That said, the education industry has evolved a lot in the past few years. There are new jobs and opportunities that were never heard of before especially after pandemic. Here, we will give you a list of the 10 best new education job opportunities available.
Special Education Teacher (Full time – Employee)
- Company: Northern Rivers Family Services
- Location: Schenectady, NY 12304
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Special Education or related area. NYS certification in Special Education or appropriate subject area, or enrolment in a program that leads to NYS teacher certification.
This job entails creating and implementing Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs) for students and a special focus on the behavioral aspect of students. As a special education teacher, you will be observing students at an individual level and understand their needs to help them grow better.
Director of Early Childhood Education (Full time)
- Company: Union Settlement
- Location: NEW YORK, NY 10029
- Salary: 110,000.00 – 120,000.00 /year
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Education and New York State Teacher Certification in B-2, or equivalent.
As the Director of Early Childhood Education, you will oversee all the activities of Union Settlement’s Early Childhood Education program. This includes managing six early childhood education/Head Start centers, a Family Early childhood education Network, East Harlem Community Partnership and a separate Asthma Initiative program. You will be overseeing around 130 employees.
Adult Education (Full time)
- Company: CalWORKs Site Representative, Metropolitan Education District
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Salary: $35.78 per hour (Grant funded position)
Adult education involves helping adults get an education through a systematic process that is similar to that of child education. You will be working closely with the students from admission and orientation to career preparation and skill training.
Course Authorship (Remote – Temporary)
- Company: National Speech and Debate Association
- Salary: $500 a week
In this job, you are to co-author a course called Engaging and Mentoring Students with Disabilities with a focus on distinct strategies that can be used for this purpose. You will be working from home.
Long-Term Substitute Teacher-Early Childhood Education (Full time – Employee)
- Company: Crawford County Career and Technical Center
- Location: Meadville, PA 16335
- Salary: $ 45.00 / day
- Qualification: Four years of early childhood education experience or a valid PA Teaching Certificate.
This job entails working as a substitute teacher in the area of early childhood education. You will be teaching kids below the 3rd grade as and when needed.
Online Language Tutor (Part-time – Remote)
- Company: Transparent Language
- Location: Nashua, NH 03062
- Salary: $12 – $20 an hour
- Qualification: Fluency and ability to teach in English and one of their target languages.
As an Online Language Tutor, you will be assisting students in language learning by setting up communication tasks and teaching new concepts.
Temporary Virtual Classroom Assistant (Full time – Temporary)
- Institution: Rice University
- Location: Houston, TX 77005
- Salary: $20 an hour
- Qualification: HS Diploma or equivalent and basic proficiency in handling Zoom.
In this job, you will provide support for faculty and students engaging in virtual classrooms by helping them through the technical aspects of online classes throughout the semester.
Assistant/Associate Professor in Physical Education (Full time – Employee)
- Institution: Western Kentucky University
- Location: Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Qualification: Doctorate in Physical Education, Pedagogy, Kinesiology, or a closely related field by the time of appointment.
You will be involved in a variety of duties from teaching undergraduate, research to building relationships with national and international universities in this job.
Virtual General Education Tutor (Contract – Remote)
- Institution: Elevate K-12: Teach With Us
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States and experience in teaching middle or high school students
This job entails teaching students between 5th to 9th grade virtually. So, you can work remotely. You can pick your schedule but it should be within the regular school hours as that is when the classes happen.
Specialist, Curriculum & Virtual Learning (Remote)
- Institution: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Salary: $54,122 a year
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Education, three years of teaching experience, and NC teaching certificate. You should have or be eligible to obtain an NC Curriculum Specialist/School Administration license.
As a Specialist, you will plan, execute, and evaluate the virtual learning process, its curriculum, and instruction at the elementary school level. You will also provide support and help to improve the performance of teachers and students.
These are the new education job opportunities available in the job market right now. The above-mentioned jobs are currently open and you can find them through the links. We hope this article was of help to you!