NU Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2020 has been published by NU Authority.The Honors 4th Year Exam Schedule has published. We published the new test schedule on our website only after it was published on the National University website. As soon as any notice of the National University is published on their official website, we publish it on our website immediately. We have made arrangements so that the schedule is available. We publish all information regarding the examination and results on our website for the benefit of all students of the National University. So very soon, all the news and notices of the National University can be found on our website.
Schedule of Honors Fourth Year (Regular, Irregular and Grade Development) Examination:
The examinations of the candidates will be conducted in accordance with the following dates and schedule of the Honors 4th year of the National University 2019 (as per syllabus effective from the 2015-2016 academic year). The university authorities can change this schedule for any reason.
Routine Change Notice:
The revised schedule of the 2019 Honors Fourth Year BA / BSS / BBA / BSC Exam has been released by the National University. According to the revised schedule, the test will start from February 29, 2020 instead of February 27. Will run until 04 April 2020. The exam will start from noon to 1:30 pm daily. Detailed schedule of the exam is shown below.
From what date the experiment will start and end:
- The Honors 4th Year Examination started on 29/02/2020 as per the changing schedule of the exam.
- Examination will be completed on 04/04/2020 as per the changed schedule of Honors 4th Year Examination.
What time will the test start?
National University Honours 4th Year Examination will start every day from 01:30 to 5:30 pm.
All the papers have to go to the examination center and hall:
At the same time, there are rules for all the candidates to be present at the center with at least one hour in hand. All the candidates are required to go along with the admit card, registration copy and college ID card and go to the examination hall.
Special Note : Some useful information regarding the test: :
(1) All information regarding the National University Examination will be obtained from this website at www.nubd.info/honour
(2) The digital signature will be given at the entrance of the examiners.
(3) The trunk of the question paper cannot be lifted or received from the Treasury until all the theoretical tests are completed according to the schedule.
(4) The University authorities may change the examination schedule without showing any reason.
(5) The University authorities may change the examination schedule without showing any reason.
(6) Incourse, practical and oral examination numbers should be downloaded and sent online through the software of the National University and the sub-examination of the examiners’ signatures and other papers along with their print copies shall be within 10 (ten) business days after the completion of the theoretical examination in the Fourth Year Honors Branch. Must be submitted by hand.
NU Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2020 (Change)
Old Routine 4th Year
NU Official Website: www.nu.ac.bd
More News :
We have discussed all the information regarding National University Honors 4th Year Examination on our website. All the information required of the examiners is discussed here. The exact time to start the test, including the schedule. Here is all the information on how long to reach the exam center and what papers to have.