University Grants Commission UGC Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority. It is better job opportunities. University Grants Commission UGC Job Circular has been found my website.The University Grants Commission has published job advertisements for 37 people. 37 people will be appointed in 25 posts of Bangladesh University Grants Commission (UGC). Interested candidates can apply till September 15 according to their qualifications and conditions. Applications are invited from genuine Bangladeshi eligible citizens for the following vacant posts of Bangladesh University Grants Commission.
University Grants Commission UGC Jobs Information :
|University Grants Commission UGC .
|Post Name :||Please see the Circular.|
|Educational Requirements :||
Please see the Circular.
|Salary :||BDT 9,000 – 21,800/-TK|
|Total Post & Total Vacancy :||25 & 37
|Published Date :||01 September 2020|
|Application Deadline :||15 September 2020|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should provide the required information and documents in the prescribed schedule along with the complete separate application form by post to the Secretary or directly to the address of Bangladesh University Grants Commission, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207 during office hours till 15-09-2020. Information regarding submission of application form should be collected from the website of the Commission with full recruitment notification containing the table, conditions and necessary detailed instructions.
It is to be noted that the notification published on 20/03/2020 was postponed on 05/05/2020 due to the widespread spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19). Those who have applied for the posts mentioned in the suspended recruitment notification do not need to re-apply.
The conditions under which the candidates can apply:
(1) The candidate has to download the job application form from www.ugc.gov.bd website.
(4) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(5) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(6) No written and written recommendation will be accepted for the candidate.
(7) A return envelope containing the postal stamp of 5 rupees along with the full address must be attached along with the application form.
(9) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 01/09/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 15/09/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Ministry Of Road Transport And Bridges Job Circular 2020
Source: Ittefaq, 01 September 2020
Application Deadline: 15 Sep 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the University Grants Commission UGC. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.