Ministry of Women and Children Affairs MOWCA Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority.MOWCA Circular has been found my website.The petitioner is calling on Bangladeshi nationals to appoint project term manpower on a temporary basis on the following terms, under the “Information Apa: Digital Empowerment of Women through Information Communication Technology for the purpose of building a digital Bangladesh” run by the National Women’s Organization under the Ministry of Women and Children.
Under the scheme “Establishment of 20 Children Day Care Centers” run by the Department of Women’s Affairs under the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, the petition is being called from the real Bangladeshi citizens to fill the vacant posts in the scheme term on full temporary basis.
The following are the names and numbers of the positions, salary scale, educational qualifications and experiences:
(1) Name and Number of Posts: Assistant Programmer and Number of Posts 01 (One).
Salary: BDT. 27,100/- TK.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 04 (four) year Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science from any recognized University or 01 (One) year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science.
Age range: 18-30 years.
(2) Name and Number of Posts: Assistant Trade Instructor Food Processing and Conservation and Number of Posts 01 (One).
Salary: BDT. 17,045/- TK.
Educational Qualification: SSC side should receive 04 (four) months training in related work,
Experience: Must have 01 (one) year experience in related work.
Age range: 18-30 years.
Rules and papers required to apply to the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs :
(2) Address and Regulations of Applicant: 03 copies color photo (on the right side of the biography), National Identity Card / Birth certificate and photocopy of educational qualification and experience.
(3) The application form should be addressed to the “By the next 18/03/2020, the application form should reach the postal director along with the Project Director, Urban Based Tertiary Women’s Development Project (2nd Stage), National Women’s Organization (4th Floor, Room No. 404), 145 New Bailey Road Dhaka. The left side of the envelope should specify the name of the post and the name of the district”.
(7) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(8) No application is directly eligible for acceptance.
(9) The application form must be filled in the correct manner, otherwise the application form will be deemed canceled.
(10) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
Payment of SMS Regulations and Examination Fees:
The application form along with the picture can be viewed on the computer when the application form is completed by uploading the photo and signature according to the instructions and submitting the application form.
Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature.The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.
Applicants copy will be given a user ID number and candidates will be required to submit the test response by using the user ID number through any Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Number 02 SMS and submit the test answer within 72 hours.
It is important to note here that the online application form will not be accepted in any case unless you submit the application form online and submit the examination fee.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 01/03/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 18/03/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Ministry of Women and Children Affairs MOWCA Job Circular Informations :
|Organization :||Ministry of Women and Children Affairs MOWCA .|
|Website Address :||www.mowca.gov.bd|
|Post Name :||Boru Health Care.|
|Job Type :||Government .|
|Total Post :||01|
|Applications Fee :||Please See the Circular.|
|Employment Status :||Full-time.|
|Salary :||27,100/- TK.|
|Total Vacancy :||01|
|Educational Requirements :||Graduation/Post Graduate.|
|Experience Requirements :||Standard programming must pass the Aptitude Test.|
|Age :||18-30 Years .|
|Job Opportunity :||Please See the Circular.|
|Job Location:||Any Where Of Bangladesh .|
|Published Date :||01 March 2020|
|Application Start :||02 March 2020|
|Application Deadline :||18 March 2020|
|The candidate :|
Male and female (Both)
Ministry of Women and Children Affairs MOWCA Job Circular 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs .You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.MOWCA Circular was published in the last 2019 years.MOWCA has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs MOWCA. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.