Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular 2020 has been published now.It is most important job circular.Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular has been found my website.It is govt job circular.So,Everybody try to get it.Under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, a petition is being called from the real Bangladeshi citizens for temporary recruitment in accordance with the government rules on temporary basis in the vacant posts in the Revenue Sector.
Job Details: Name of the position, number, salary scale, educational qualification and experience:
Post Name: Computer Operator.
Vacancies: 01 (one) people.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (honors) or equivalent degree in science. Must be proficient in computer management.
Monthly Salary: 11,000-26,590 / -. (Grade-13).
Age range: 18-30 years.
Candidates from those districts who can apply: Please see the circular photo.
Rules and papers required to apply to the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education:
(2) The applicant’s name, father / husband’s name, name, permanent and current address, birth certificate, educational qualification, national ID and experience etc. Interested candidates should send the application to the address “Director General, Bureau of Informal Education, 23/1 Tejgaon Shi / A, Dhaka-1208” by the next 25 February 2020. The name of the post and the name of the district should be mentioned on the envelope.GEP / Registry Postal / City Corporation Chairman, Empowered Person, Citizenship Certificate signed by the officer, 03 (three) copies of freshly obtained passport size verified by the first class gazetted officer should be attached.
(3) The signature of the candidate must be at the designated place of the form.
(7) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(8) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(9) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(10) No written and written recommendation will be accepted for the candidate.
(11) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 05/02/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 25/02/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Informations :
|Organization :||Ministry of Primary and Mass Education .|
|Post Name :||Computer Operator.|
|Educational Requirements :|
|Salary :||BDT. 22,000-53,060 / – Taka. (Grade-09)|
|Total Post & Total Vacancy :||01|
|Published Date :||05 January 2020|
|Application Deadline :||25 February 2020|
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular 2020
Source: IndependentBD 05 February 2020
Application Deadline: 25 February 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Circular was published in the last 2019 years.Ministry of Primary and Mass Education has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.