Directorate of Primary Education Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority.Directorate of Primary Education Job Circular has been found my website.Directorate of Primary Education is an autonomous government department responsible for the administration of primary schools in Bangladesh. It is also responsible for the training of primary school teachers in various training institutions operated by the directorate. It is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Director General Abu Hena Mostofa Kamal is the head of the Directorate of Primary Education.
Name of the position, salary, educational qualification and ignorance:
Name of Posts:
Number of Posts:
- 01 (One).
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Commerce from a recognized University. Must be proficient in computer management.
Monthly Salary Scale and Grade:
- BDT.10,200-24,680 /- (Grade-14).
- 18-30 Years.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 07/03/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 21/03/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Directorate of Primary Education Jobs Information:
|Organization :||Directorate of Primary Education.|
|Website Address :||www.dpe.gov.bd|
|Post Name :||Accountant.|
|Job Type :||Government|
|Total Post :||01|
|Applications Fee :||500 TK.|
|Employment Status :||Full-time.|
|Salary :|| BDT.10,200-24,680 /- (Grade-14).
|Total Vacancy :||01|
|Educational Requirements :||Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Commerce from a recognized University.|
|Experience Requirements :||Computer Typing.|
|Age :||18-32 Years.|
|Job Opportunity :||Please See the Circular.|
|Job Location:||Any Where of Bangladesh.|
|Source :||BDPratidin Newspaper.
|Published & Start Date :||07 March 2020|
|Application Deadline :||21 March 2020|
|The candidate :||
Male and female (Both)
Official Website : www.dpe.gov.bd.
Rules and papers required to apply to the Directorate of Primary Education Office :
(2) The application form should be delivered / submitted to the office of the lower signatory by post / courier service during office during the next 21/03/2020.
(3) Application Fee: 500 TK.
(4) The signature of the candidate must be at the designated place of the form.
(6) Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature.The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.03 copies color photograph of newly taken size 300-300 pixels & Candidate’s signature Size 300-80.
(7) The decision of the authorities regarding acceptance and cancellation of applications will be final.
(09) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(10) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(11) If the application is not delivered within the stipulated time, then it will be later canceled.
(12) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(13) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
Directorate of Primary Education Job Circular 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Directorate of Primary Education .You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.Directorate of Primary Education Circular was published in the last 2019 years.Directorate of Primary Education has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Directorate of Primary Education. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.