Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular 2020 has been published.It is govt job circular.It is most important job circular for new educated generation.Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular has been found my website.According to the Directorate of Family Planning, the following are the following related to the appointment of Paid Peer Volunteer on the basis of “No work, no rice” along with regular field workers for mobilizing permanent and long term activities in —- upazila of remote and underdeveloped —– district. The following are the numbers according to the following number of posts: Each condition is called application.
Who can apply
- Permanent resident of the union under upazila of district.
Name of the position:
- Female paid peer voluanteer.
Daily travel allowance:
- BDT. 300 /- and breakfast BDT 100 /-TK.
Number of vacancies:
- Please see the Circular.
Candidates should have:
(1) Permanent resident and married woman in the work area (union).
(2) Must pass the minimum grade 8 or pass the equivalent examination.
(3) To be physically and mentally healthy, medical certificate should be given at the time of joining.
(4) Interested in social welfare work.
(5) Age limit should be up to a maximum of 5.
(6) More than two children will be considered as ineligible.
(7) The highest priority will be given to the freedom fighters.
The documents to be submitted along with the application form:
(1) Two copies of newly taken passport size photograph.
(2) Verified copy of educational qualification.
(3) Citizenship / Character Certificate / National Identity Card.
(4) Verified copy of the experience (if any).
(5) Verified copy of the freedom fighter’s certificate.
Rules and papers required to apply to the Directorate General of Family Planning :
(2) One copy of the prescribed form along with the color photograph of the passport size should be applied.
(3) The signature of the candidate must be at the designated place of the form.
(5) No allowance / daily allowance will be made for attending the recruitment process.
(6) Application Fee: 50/100 TK.
(7) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(8) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(09) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(10) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
(11) The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 01/03/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 05/04/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 05 April 2020
Source: Jugantor, 27 February 2020
Application Deadline: 15 March 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Directorate General of Family Planning .You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.Directorate General of Family Planning Circular was published in the last 2019 years.Ministry of Defence has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Directorate General of Family Planning. How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.