Bangladesh Meteorological Department BMD Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority. Bangladesh Meteorological Department Job Circular has been found my website. The Bangladesh Meteorological Department is inviting applications from interested lawyers subject to the following conditions for the appointment of 01 (one) private lawyer / legal consultant to handle the case in court, to give legal opinion and advice.
Notice of appointment of private lawyer / legal consultantঃ
The conditions under which the candidates can apply:
(1) Retired District Judge or at least 10 (ten) years of experience in handling cases in the existing courts of the country, at least 05 (five) years of experience in conducting legal business (High Court Division) with expertise in administrative law, civil law and other related laws.
(2) The appointed private lawyer / legal consultant shall enter into an agreement with the Meteorological Department.
(3) The appointed private lawyer / legal consultant shall pay the fee / bill as per the prescribed schedule for filing or handling the case in the court along with providing legal opinion and advice as per the advice of the Meteorological Department and no prescribed monthly fee / salary shall be paid.
(4) It shall be effective subject to the giving of 30 days’ notice by either party to the resignation / resignation of the appointed private lawyer / legal counsel.
(5) Interested candidates should submit the application along with the Director, Bangladesh Meteorological Department, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207 by 2:00 pm on September 10, 2020.
(6) No application will be accepted after the due date and time.
(7) The CV chronologically must include (A) The applicant’s full name. (B) Name of the parent. (C) Permanent address. (D) Present address. (E) Educational Qualifications. (F) Date and age of birth. (G) Number and date of bank draft.
A. Copy Certificate of Educational Qualification.
B. Copy of national identity card.
C. Copy of the Charter Certificate.
D. Copy of citizenship certificate.
E. Copy of admit card.
G. Certificate certified by the Chairman of the Union Parishad.
(12) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(13) The age limit of the candidate:——- Years.
(14) The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 23/08/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 10/09/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Bangladesh Meteorological Department BMD Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline : 10 September 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Bangladesh Meteorological Department . How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.