Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority.Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies has been found my website.Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS) under the ministry of Planning is inviting applications from bona Fied Bangladeshi nationals for the post of Research Fellow and Post-Doctoral Fellow.
Job Details: Name of the position, number, salary scale, educational qualification and experience:
(1) Name of the Post:
Research Fellow (RF).
Vacancy: 01 (One).
The Candidate should have a PH.D degree.
02 (Two) Years of teaching/research experience excluding the period spent in PH.D.program and two journal publications .
Any where of Bangladesh.
(2) Name of the Post:
Post – Doctoral Fellow .
Vacancy: 01 (One).
The Candidate must have a recent Ph.D degree in economics/social science or a related field .
Relevant post-doctoral experience would be preferred but not essential.
Location: Any where of Bangladesh.
Rules and papers required to apply to the Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS :
(2) Applicants are not required to send publications or certificates electronically or by post at this stage.An electronically generated acknowledgement receipt of the application will be sent to the applicant.If the applicant does not receive it in two days, it may be sent directly by post to the Secretary , Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), E-17, Agargaon , Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.(3) Candidate already in service should apply though proper channel. The authority reserves the right to accept and reject any or all applications or this appointment process without assigning any reason.BIDS is an equal opportunity employer.Women and those from ethnic minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
(6) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(7) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(8) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
(9) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
The application deadline is as follows:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 14/02/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 10/03/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS Job Informations :
|Organization :||Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS .|
|Post Name :|
Research Fellow (RF) & Post – Doctoral Fellow
|Educational Requirements :|
please see the circular.
|Total Post & Total Vacancy :||02|
Daily Star Newspaper.
|Published Date :||14 February 2020|
|Application Deadline :||10 March 2020|
Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS Job Circular 2020
Source: Daily Star, 14 February 2020
Application Deadline: 10 March 2020
More Job Circular :
Job Conclusion :
Here is an update on all work related to the Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS . You will get all updates from 2007 to 2020 last year.Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS Circular was published in the last 2019 years.Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS has just released the new circular for 2020. Our website contains all information related to this notice.
We have analyzed all the information here for your benefit. Here is what you need to know to apply for a job in the Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies BIDS . How to apply, how to apply to an address, how many people to take, how many postal applications will be available, how much money will be available for any position, how many people can apply anywhere, how much money will be fixed, how much money to apply.
It also specifies the types of facilities you will apply for public or private. Always follow our website so we can bring you better news and job statistics. Will be with us every day. Thank you for visiting our website.